The Reliability Engineering Certification (REC) work product requirement demonstrates reliability engineering competency through documented workplace application.
The work product submission includes:
1. Asset criticality assessment
2. FMEA (failure modes effects analysis)
3. RCA (failure root cause analysis)
4. Proposed PdM maintenance or other control strategy
5. Documented results
6. Presentation and defense (held via virtual meeting)
Upon successful completion of the work product element, you will receive a university certificate and have the privilege of using the REC letters beside your name.